Open Arms Drop-In Center
The Open Arms Drop-In Center is located in Waynesburg Pennsylvania.
This program offers a supportive environment for people in mental health recovery. The Drop-In Center is open five days a week. Monday through Thursday open 11:00am - 4:00pm. On Friday open 9:30am - 4:00pm.
The Drop-In Center is for Greene County residents, eighteen years of age and older. It is open to members who are currently in mental health recovery.
The center provides socialization opportunities and monthly trips to the Western region CSP meetings in Butler Pennsylvania.
Members of the Drop-In Center are encouraged to choose a variety of activities to experience together. Open Arms empowers the members to take ownership of the program and all facets of it's operation.
This program is fully funded by Value Behavioral Health.
"Healthy Living /Healthy Choices"
Come Join Us Friday Mornings. All programs will be presented at the Open Arms Drop-In Center located at 30 North Washington Street Waynesburg, PA from 9:30am - 11:00am
- Friday June 7th "Mobile Dental Unit Tour/Dental Health-Cornerstone Care"(They will return at a later date to do dental screens)
- Friday June 14th "Healthy Heart - Cindy Andrews (VBH)"
- Friday June 21st "OVR - Kelly Brown"
- Friday June 28th "Crafts - Paula Sweeder"
BREAKFAST WILL BE PROVIDED
Transportation can be arranged by calling Greene County Transportation and stating you need transportation to "Healthy Living/Healthy Choices".
Please contact Jill Piasecki @ (724) 627-4661 or Cindy Andrews @ (724) 627-0378 for more information.
Open Arms Drop-In Center Activity Calendar
For more information: Contact Victoria Murray, Director
- Phone Number: (724)627-3213.
- Fax Number: (724)852-1856.
- Location: 30 North Washington Street, Waynesburg.